BiP Solutions are recruiting for a Technical Helpdesk Team Leader.
Service sits at the heart of our business and the day-to-day operation and continuous improvement of BiP’s service management capability is critical to its business plan, which includes development of a more integrated service model to improve service delivery to our customers and users internally and externally.
BiP provides day-to-day end-user support for numerous own-product and bespoke client software solutions, some of which are delivered under a SaaS model. A core mission for you is therefore to be obsessed with our customers and drive significant improvements in the operation of our customer-facing helpdesk and wider service delivery environment / culture.
As the Team Leader, you will lead a team of Technical Helpdesk Advisors provide the highest standard of service management and delivery via a multi-disciplined channel including inbound and outbound calls, emails, live chat, on-line tutorials and on-site training
- Provide leadership to a team of Technical Helpdesk Advisors and embed a customer oriented and service delivery ethos which is fundamental to our business strategy
- Lead from the front and demonstrate best in class service delivery
- Ability to develop, nurture, maintain and manage customer relationships, including high profile customers with bespoke services
- Drive improvements in behaviours, performance and quality of service delivery
- Conduct monthly 1:1 reviews which drive performance capability
- Provide senior management with intuitive reporting which drives performance capability and informs business strategy
- Assume a lead role in service delivery to and engagement with key customers
- Develop processes, tools & data to ensure efficient, effective resolution of operational issues and service requests based on best practices
- Deliver solutions for service-related issues to meet operational needs and contractual obligations
- Support the integration of 1st and 2nd line support to improve operational effectiveness and delivery of service
Core Skills & Experience
- Strong experience of leading technical customer support & service teams with a proven track record of success
- Excellent coaching skills with the ability to drive performance capability
- Experienced in managing and developing relationships with external customers
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- On-Site Parking Available
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Weekly Free Fruit
To apply, please submit an updated CV and covering letter to email@example.com