Have you got a strong background in B2B Digital Marketing? Do you think with a ‘digital first’ mindset when you create your brand plans and channel strategies? Are you looking for your first move out of an agency environment into client side?
BiP Solutions are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and grow one of our flagship brands.
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have over 35 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. We have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
With a passion for technology, we are currently embarking on a transformation journey putting digital and customers at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role
Operating as part of a Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring all marketing, sales and corporate objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
This role is perfect for an individual looking for full brand ownership and creative flexibility on how they achieve the corporate objectives.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for the brand
- Develop digital community building and upgrade strategies for the brand
- Manage overall proposition including product design and distribution (through Sales lead generation and direct online conversion)
- Creating and delivering the digital strategy with an ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across all digital channels.
- Strategically plan digital initiatives and channel development to ensure all digital channels are optimised for success
- Work with the Search Specialist team to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Product ownership of website management and development, working closely with our web design team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence
- Manage landing pages to support all other channels in their lead generation activities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Work with our Content team to develop content marketing strategy, tailored for personalised audience profiles
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
- Gather continuous intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for your product changes
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional material to support sales and marketing programs
- Manage the website content relating to the product group
- Developing press releases and be active in public relations relating to the product group
Skills and Experience
- Great opportunity for someone with agency experience looking for a move in house
- Strong ‘digital first’ approach to marketing activation
- Strong experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Brand ownership
- Knowledge of marketing automation techniques
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Experience of working closely with sales teams to drive brand / product performance
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- Experience in working in a fast paced and results driven environment
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Innovative and creative marketing team
- Performance levels and progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
In addition, you will be joining a creative and innovative marketing team where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. We are open to discussions around flexible working.