Based out of our Manchester office, BiP Solutions are delighted to bring to market the role of Graduate PHP Developer.
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have over 35 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. We have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
With a passion for technology, we are currently embarking on a transformation journey putting digital and customers at the heart of everything we do.
This role will be responsible for writing code for both front and back end components of web applications, and implementing user interfaces with graphic elements in line with corporate objectives.
Futhermore, you will have the opportunity to work on many different web application development projects across a broad range of clients and frameworks including email marketing platforms, CRM and related services. You will work on and maintain pre-existing complex systems but also develop new functionality and modules using a wide range of technologies.
- PHP 5/7 – Object Orientated Experience
- JQuery and NodeJS
- Computing/Software Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience with MVC PHP frameworks such as CakePHP
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM
- An understanding of message queue systems such as RabbitMQ
- An understanding of email protocols and processes
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- New, modern office environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)