Are you a talented sales professional looking to develop your career and earning potential? Are you looking to work for a successful growing business that provides you with the right training and support to develop your career? Then we are looking to speak with you!
BiP Solutions is a Scottish success story. Based in modern, state-of-the-art offices at Pacific Quay, BiP was founded over 30 years ago and is going from strength to-strength (with strong revenue and profit growth over the last few years in particular). Selling highly effective online Business Intelligence solutions to SME’s and major businesses across the UK and internationally, we help our customers win business in the competitive UK and European procurement and tender marketplace.
Our existing sales teams are given the tools, training and support (and the leads), to contact potential customers already active in the market to offer our unique software solutions to help them win more business. As well as offering a solution that works for our customers, our sales people also enjoy the considerable financial rewards generated by their success, as well as working in a vibrant, modern, fun working environment.
To help maintain growth, we are now looking to grow our teams and share our success. If you are bright, articulate, able to build rapport and communicate effectively over the phone; with B2B phone based sales experience and a strong work ethic, we’ll match your commitment. You’ll join our ‘Incubator’ sales induction process to give you the knowledge and tools you’ll need, before joining one of our product sales teams to work your own lead opportunities and create your own success.
Supported every step of the way by our in-house training team, research and marketing colleagues and a team manager invested in your success, you’ll be given every chance to create that success you want and deserve.
If you are the type of person with:
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative and lateral thinking
- A positive work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- Proven background in a sales/telesales environment, ideally with B2B sales experience
- Experience within a consultative solution based role
- Experience selling software as a service
Then, we can offer you:
- Base salary range of £20k to £25k depending on experience
- Clear performance levels to promote progression
- Outstanding sales training
- Excellent commission structure, with £40K+ OTE in year 1.
- Excellent sales incentives
- Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth – A Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership at Glasgow Club
- Free parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club Membership
If this sounds appealing, we want to hear from you! Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org