Key duties will include:
- Delivery of multiple projects on time and within budget
- Internal product development
- External client implementations and bespoke developments
- Working with stakeholders to define scope, requirements, deliverables, resources, plans, etc.
- Risk, issue and change management
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams
As a PRINCE2 certified project manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Robust project management experience within a commercial environment
- Strong stakeholder and client management skills
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- A desire to get “under the hood” of the solution
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and additional benefits, including health care, company pension scheme and 30 days holiday per year (increasing with length of service).