With over 30 year’s industry experience, BiP Solutions is one of Europe’s leading providers of public sector procurement solutions. We are actively looking to expand our sales team by recruiting a Business Development Executive to join our Public Sector Sales team in Glasgow working from our HQ in Pacific Quay.
Our Public Sector Sales Team promote a market leader eSourcing SAAS solution which enables efficient, effective and compliant procurement via an eSourcing platform trusted daily by thousands of public and private sector buyers and bidders.
Our sales team implement and support new buying solutions for a wide variety of end user organisations in the UK and Europe. Our client base includes Transport for London, Crossrail, Thames Tideway Tunnel, and National Audit Office with a spectrum covering all sectors.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:-
- Develop a prospect list and go to market strategy in conjunction with Sales Manager and Marketing Manager
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and markets
- Identify key contacts within organisations and build strong relationships with them until point of sale and beyond
- Utilise the sales toolkit to arrange and secure introduction sales meetings (online, telephone and face to face)
- Deliver sales to an agreed monthly and annual target
- Support the Business Development Managers through appointment setting and account management
- Build and deliver on the existing sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Work with the the marketing team to support industry specific lead generation campaigns
- Showcase our product portfolio to customers
- Ensure effective product matching to best meet the requirements of the customer
- Attend external events/ appointments
- Deliver online presentations and training
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Public Sector Sales team has been highly successful, winning BiP’s Sales Team of the Year Award in the last financial year. All of the team members have enjoyed individual success and have progressed within the team structure.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong experience within a B2B desk-based sales environment
- Experience of setting new business meetings
- Experience of working to and exceeding sales KPI’s
- Strong account management experience with the ability to build business relationships
- Able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Ability to consult with Procurement, Purchasing professionals
- Experience of selling into the public sector and a knowledge of the tendering process (desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent commission structure – uncapped OTE
- Performance Levels to support career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Childcare Vouchers
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0141 270 7606 for a confidential chat.