Base salary circa £21,000-25,000 + Genuine OTE £50k+
Ingenium IDS, part of the BiP Group, are delighted to bring to market the role of Account Development Manager. Operating as part of a highly successful sales team, this is a B2B sales role which focuses on new business acquisition.
We are excited to announce this role will be situated in our newly purchased office in Digital Park, just a ten minute walk from Media City! This office will also be shared with Pro Mark Media; another business within the BiP Group. Our investment in this modern, open, and well-located office underlines our confidence in the future of the group and provides us with room to grow our business.
This is a new business role. Primarily office based, utilising a digital meeting platform, you will be responsible for identifying new customers and building long term relationships with them. Unlike other sales roles on the market, this is a truly consultative sales role which is varied in its approach and provides you the opportunity to promote a market-leading product to a rich and varied client base.
Whilst primarily office based, where you will utilise a digital meeting platform, you will also have the opportunity to meet with your clients to develop and maximise the business relationship.
- Prospecting for new business
- Developing client relationships
- Proposals derived through a comprehensive needs analysis
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Travelling to visit prospective clients where necessary
What are we looking for?
- 2+ Years new business sales experience essential (similar role preferred – B2B media, events, software etc)
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment; from a consultative sales background
- Strong understanding of the solution based sales process
- Proven track record of success and a natural ability to sell
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative and lateral thinking
- Strong work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
- Ability to balance ‘data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Competitive Salary with opportunities for progression
- Excellent commission structure which rewards high performance
- Infrastructure to support career development
- Employee assistance plan
- Healthcare plan
- 23 days (+ Bank Holidays) annual leave increasing with length of service
Who are we?
Ingenium IDS is the leading provider of managed e-marketing solutions, for businesses targeting both the public and private sectors in the UK.
We specialise in driving actionable marketing output. We’ve helped businesses increase pipeline revenue, create powerful content and drive their brand awareness.
Now part of the BIP Group, we’re an established authority on all aspects of digital marketing. Creative yet pragmatic, we offer our customers a tried and tested recipe for success. Our business perpetuates from data, but integrates experience and technology, to deliver transparent measurable value.
For more information, visit: http://www.ingenium-ids.org/#welcome